Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Montgomery Southern Law Poverty Center



TheQuote next to Wall of Tolerance


The Southern Poverty Law Center at Mongomery is dedicated to the elimination of hate crimes and intolerence aimed at any group, for any reason. In recent times, hate crimes against gays have been a main target of the group. Bob and I have supported this center and received their magazines for years. Reading these publications have kept me aware of the level and presence of organized hate in our society. It touched me to be at the center and to see Bob's name on the Wall of Tolerence, where he placed it on his last visit here. I added my name while we were there, and am searching my heart for ways to become more effectively active against hate. Writing this blog in this way is a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment